Technopôle Angus is expanding! 895,000 sq. ft. of office, commercial, residential and green space is under development. The new green neighbourhood opposite Jean-Duceppe Park will be a new-style urban village where businesses and families coexist in a vibrant, welcoming, and environmentally responsible community.
Dreaming of the perfect neighborhood?
You’ve come to the right place! The Technopôle Angus green neighbourhood features leading-edge architecture and high-quality facilities and amenities inspired by the latest urban planning and environmental practices:
- Green buildings with large windows and outstanding energy efficiency;
- Office space for 1,500 new workers;
- 260 affordable condominium units;
- A non-profit organization managing 80 residential units.
Designed by Provencher_Roy architects, the development is aiming to obtain LEED-ND V4 PLATINUM (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Neighborhood Development) certification, the most recognized and exacting standard for green building in North America.
A business and residential district built to state-of-the-art environmental standards.
― Anne Gaignaire, Les Affaires, 04/11/2016
Thechnopôle Angus Today
- 60 employers creating jobs for 2,600 workers;
- 13 buildings and a wealth of local shops and services;
- Locoshop Angus plaza for great shopping;
- Place Léopold Beaulieu square with a great choice of eateries;
- Medical clinic;
- Two in-workplace daycare centres (CPEs) with 80 spaces each.
Looking for the perfect space for your business? We’ve got you covered: see our leasing opportunities!