Over 7,800 sq. ft. is now available on the ground floor of Locoshop Angus. Don’t miss this opportunity to set up shop in Technopôle Angus’s flagship building.
Technopôle Angus is at the epicentre of large pool of workers and residents. Just steps from the SAQ, a supermarket and a park, this high-demand area has everything needed for new retail businesses. Already 4 businesses—Uniprix Phramacy, Mamie Clafoutis bakery, Hoogan & Beaufort restaurant, and Pizzeria Caldo—have chosen the Technopôle, and been rewarded with a loyal, growing client base.
When we found this gorgeous space, we jumped on it because the area is booming. It's a big plus that Technopôle Angus shares our local, sustainable ethos and is home to large communities of workers and residents."
- Marc-André Jetté, Owner, Hoogan & Beaufort
Locoshop Angus currently has 7,800 sq. ft. available, divided into several different bays of approximately 1,200 sq. ft. The design reflects the building’s post-industrial heritage and style: ceilings are over 20 ft. high and natural light floods in through oversize windows. These locations also enjoy access to the patio area under the arches facing picturesque Parc Jean-Duceppe.
With Technopôle Angus you get a landlord who is onsite and available to assist you 24-7, and optional professional support to help fit out your space.
- Industrial style with exposed brick and beams.
- Large new windows.
- 20-ft. ceilings, with the possibility of adding a mezzanine.
- Covered terrace areas in summer, under the Locoshop arches, facing Parc Jean-Duceppe .
- Highly visible business signage outside arches, on Rue William-Tremblay.
- Loading dock.
- Onsite security personnel from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Indoor and outdoor bike parking.
- 4,500 workers, of whom 2,500 were directly located at the Technopôle Angus site.
- 12,000 residents in the neighborhood and 2,400 housing units will be under construction by 2018 (estimated population growth for the next 5 years: 18%).
- 60% of residents are between the ages of 20 and 54 with an average income of $ 72,009 per year in the primary zone.
- SAQ and Provigo respectively attract 350,000 to 400,000 customers per year.
- The Locomotion training studio records more than 50,000 visitors per year.
- The Spa Escale Santé has more than 40,000 customers per year.
- Easy access by public transport (metro station nearby). Station BIXI - Charging station - Communauto and Car2Go space are availables in the neighborhood.
- The Technopôle Angus is located on the border of four central and populous boroughs of the island of Montreal.
- Adress: 2600, William Tremblay street
- Floor: Ground floor
- RENTAL AREA AVAILABLE: 7,800 sq. ft. (Divisible by 1,200 sq. ft.)
Make an appointment
Visit the site and meet our team to decide which leasing option best suits your needs.