Welcome to 4041 Molson
Join Technopôle Angus, a forward-looking business community.
Looking for 5,000 sq. ft. of space to rent? 4400 Molson, the new flagship of Technopôle Angus in Montréal, is a modern, green building offering a productive workplace with every imaginable comfort and convenience.
- Total area 76 500 sq. ft.
- Improvement allowance
- Underground parking
- Green roof terrace
- LEED-certified energy-efficient building
- Active public transit plan
- View of a public square lined with restaurants and businesses
- Provencher_Roy architecture firm
In the heart of Montréal
4041 Molson is across from the businesses of Place Léopold Beaulieu and the historic Locoshop Angus, providing a vibrant neighbourhood steps away from public transit.
They chose Technopôle Angus
Technopôle Angus is 2,600 employees and 60 businesses working in health, services, IT, multimedia, design, and social economy.
Advantages of Technopôle Angus
- Businesses and restaurants
- Two daycare centres near workplaces
- Public transit
- BIXI, Communauto, and car2go
- Medical clinic
- Health centre and spa
- Park with sports fields
- Public market
Leader in sustainable development
- Prix Leader en transport durable (2016)
- National Award for Urbain Design (2016)
- Brownie Award : Best Overall (2015)
- Globe Awards for Environmental Excellence (2013)
- Phénix Environment Award (2012)
- The Herman Miller Sustainable Design Award (Locoshop) (2001)
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (2001)
- Lauréat Green Building Challenge (2000)
Looking for an office space for your business? Fill out the form to be informed about new opportunities at Technopôle Angus or call us directly.