Welcome to Technopole Angus
Join a forward-looking business community.
2 New Buildings
Why renovate when you can get a fresh start by moving your business to a brand new green building?
In the heart of Montreal’s new Technopôle Angus green neighbourhood, our two brand-new, state-of-the-art office spaces – 4041 Molson and 2555 William-Tremblay – have all the amenities you need to get business done in style.
- From 10,000 sq. ft.
- LEED-certified energy-efficient building
- Underground parking
- View of a public square lined with restaurants and businesses
- Green roof terrace
- Improvement allowance
- Active public transit plan
- Provencher_Roy architecture firm
In the heart of Montréal
Both 4041 Molson and 2555 William-Tremblay open onto a public square and face Locoshop Angus. Enjoy a vibrant community life right next to a range of public transit options.
They chose Technopôle Angus
Technopôle Angus is 2,600 employees and 60 businesses working in health, services, IT, multimedia, design, and social economy.
Advantages of Technopôle Angus
- Businesses and restaurants
- Two daycare centres near workplaces
- Public transit
- BIXI, Communauto, and car2go
- Medical clinic
- Health centre and spa
- Park with sports fields
- Public market
Leader in sustainable development
- Prix Leader en transport durable (2016)
- National Award for Urbain Design (2016)
- Brownie Award : Best Overall (2015)
- Globe Awards for Environmental Excellence (2013)
- Phénix Environment Award (2012)
- The Herman Miller Sustainable Design Award (Locoshop) (2001)
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (2001)
- Lauréat Green Building Challenge (2000)
Looking for an office space for your business? Fill out the form to be informed about new opportunities at Technopôle Angus or call us directly.